Freelance Custom CMS Site in Laravel
Posted By: DAN, Posted In: Development, at: 2017-05-26 13:41:44 EST.
A Fully-Featured CMS and website built with nothing but vague customer directions and ingenuity.
I built this using the following technologies:
- Laravel PHP Framework
- Built-in authentication for admins
- Database seeding and migrations
- Modified theme from html5up.net
- Isotope JS library
- Dynamically displays items on front-end for "Client" and "Gear" pages
- bxSlider JS library
- Intervention Image manipulation library plugin for Laravel
- Resize uploaded client/slider images
- Homestead development environment
- Built with Vargrant and Virtualbox
The admin interface is very basic, with CRUD of records for Studio Gear, Clients, and Slider Images.